Drinking water on empty stomach, immediately after waking up is a very popular thing in Japan today. Slowly, this trend is spreading all over the world. Scientific tests performed by Japanese medical workers have proved the successful treatment of the following diseases:
headaches, body aches, heart diseases, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, obesity, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, meningitis, kidney and urinary tract diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, diabetes, constipation, eye diseases, uterine diseases, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear, nose and throat diseases.
METHOD OF TREATMENT:
1. As soon as you wake up, before brushing your teeth, drink 4 glasses of water (160 ml) (older people and people who aren’t used to drinking water, should start with less water and gradually increase the quantity until they get to 4 glasses)
2. Brush your teeth and cleanse the mouth and don’t eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
3. After 45 minutes, you can eat or drink as you usually do.
4. After the meal, you shouldn’t eat or drink anything for the next two hours.
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/ reduce some of the diseases:
1. High Blood Pressure – 30 days
2. Gastric – 10 days
3. Diabetes – 30 days
4. Constipation – 10 days
5. Cancer – 180 days
6. TB – 90 days
– Arthritis (patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards – daily).
This treatment method has no side effects, but at the beginning of it you might urinate more often than usual.
Drink warm water rather than cold, because cold water will solidify fats and thus make their digestion difficult. Japanese and Chinese people have the custom of drinking warm green tea with their meal.
A serious note about heart attacks:
Women need to know that a heart attack is not always accompanied with the symptom of pain in the left hand.
• Be aware of intense pain in the jaw.
• The first pain does not have to be in the chest.
• Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.
• 60% of people who have a heart attack have experienced it while asleep.
• Pain in the jaw can wake you up of your sleep. You should be careful and aware. Drink water as much as you can.